Saturday, July 05, 2008

Who calls me stingy?

To whom it may concern,
Stingy?? Who the hell gave you the right to call me a “Stingy B*****D?”

First of all dude, you have no right to tell me to show you my plan for our assignment. I say “tell” because of the way you ask me. Not “may I see…?” but you decide to be rude to me and say “let me see.”

Yes. Its two very different things.

I DO NOT like people telling me what to do. When I tell you ‘no’, I mean ‘no’. Just like when you asked me to go to the farther library. Just like how you ask me to let you see MY assignments. Just like how you asked me for my readings.

And who the hell gave you the right to call me that. When in the past, I have been GENEROUS? Yes I have, can’t you remember?

Remember the time before flying off, we had to finish that leading log of not 1 but 5 journals? And during that time you’ve only done 2? I know, I finished mine late also but it is in my own sweat that I have finished it. In fact, I remember you asking me to send whatever I’ve finished to you. Me being me, I sent you 3 of it. Is that being stingy???

In fact, you had the cheek to tell me that you copied a few of mine, with a change of words mind you. Even if I was being that way, don’t you think I had the bloody right to do so?
By the way, don’t you think you’ve got to thank me for getting that high marks? Not that I am being a bloody show off, but you got a 2nd upper for that reading log. It WAS with ‘reference’ to mine don’t you think?

One more thing, there was once you told me that you did not bring the journals that you’ve found in Malaysia. You said that, you printed it and did not want to make your bag heavy. Then, why the HECK print at all. Don’t give me your fucking excuses please. I HATE IT.

And what have you done for me? Have I asked for anything? Yes I remember asking you for one of the reading log, but guess what, I did not use it. Printing? Oh well, that’s counted. What else?
I don’t care if you read this. Just don’t expect me to bow down to your every wish. Nobody ever tells me to do anything that I don’t want. And don’t you ever piss me off ever again.



Cynthia….

6 comments:

Sineu said...

Wah..cynthia so piss.....really never see before leh...wonder how u looked like?

~tia~ said...

haha... just one of those days when people jsut tend to annoy u. and yeah, so now u knoe...dun piss me off..i'll tell the whole world wide web about u...hahaha

Elmo's Friend said...

note to self: never ever piss tia off. hell hath no fury like a woman(tia) scorned.

Unknown said...

lolz...late comment...tia pissed...only saw it once back in hostel...but that wasn't like damn pissed also...or maybe it was...just couldn't tell...LOLZ

~tia~ said...

hahaha...cynthia does not get pissed easily. plus i dun remember getting andry in hostel. adakah? hee. dun remember. nvm. wait for the next one....might be a real volcano eruption..woo hoo...go hide.

Unknown said...

yucks...brain also splatting all over the place...got lar...it was that incident about alcohol...lolz