Sunday, July 06, 2008

Chants

The past few weeks has been like a rollercoaster ride. The feeling of unease frequently creeps up to me to demoralise and keeps me down. Will blog about this later.
Anyhow, I went to church today after missing it last week. I think since i missed it, my week was not as good as before.
Somehow i find it quite calming. The Grogorian Chants are quite calming despite it being quite creepy and scary in that big huge cathedral at first. I have grown to like it...no, more like love it. Altough it may be a language that I don't speak in, somehow creates like is warm calmness that soothes my soul.
Truly truly needed that little help in easing my little burden.
p/s : might just record that gregorian chant and upload it someday.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

yeah...i miss the churches in the UK too...so much more serene, solemn & peaceful...the chanting, the bells, the birds (animals & babes)...LOLZ!

unlike the churches here...have to be so quiet...bloody pundek mosque...

~tia~ said...

lol. haih, exactly what u said. u feel much more better entering this churches.

but sadly now like tarak good looking dudes in church. *HAIH*

Elmo's Friend said...

yaya gregorian chant is amazing. I listened to it on a cd once. crazily soothing.
and got no good looking ppl because most young ppl dont go to church issit?

Unknown said...

lolz...i sleep while listening to gregorian...sleep so soundly that i don't wanna wake up...i wonder why sin eu never tried that to put me to sleep so i didn't bug him...

~tia~ said...

lol. u guys ah. but yeah it is damn damn soothing. summore got choir sing the chant. not some lady who thinks her voice is like mariah carey. gosh.

yah..almost like 90 percent old ppl. i think the young ones pun datang lawat lawat only. maybe i should go for the other timings..hmm.