Somehow i wonder how much more further i can take this. I'm exhausted to the bone and utterly depressed. It seems like im always, always complaining about the same thing.
I did a 32 hour straight, of being awake. I blame myself for that. Always keeping these assignments to the last sec. But i tell you, each time I read the journals/books/articles my eyes unwilling closes and my mind drifts. It just gets frustrating. Too frustrating.
I am in fact dissapointed in myself. The goals that I have set, and the need to prove myself. The results on one of my assignment is bloody dissapointing. Actually, not one. But basically the whole damned thing.
What the hell am I doing here? Just wasting the money that my dad unwittingly lent me, hoping that i could pay him back for his retirement? Oh..Oh, the pretigious view of studying abroad huh. How am I going to do well with this kind of results and pay him back, dammit?
No comments:
Post a Comment