Sunday, July 13, 2008

la di da~

Im going to get some cider tonite.~

Just to try lah.

I am posting this for no reason. Hee.

Im bored. And lazy to do assignments.

I want more time here. Altough I am starting to miss home a little.

I'm torn.

I need more retail therapy. More for shoes and boots.
Spent so much in a few days.

I wish I was better in everything.

I want Keluak curry.

I miss my friends.

I'm addicted to might of many on facebook.(accept my request if can, need more guild)

My feet still stinks.

Wait. I want a bag too.

Wish i could see the growth of Lizzie, which is too fast in this 3 months.

I don't know what to get for souviniers.

I like Big Brother's Stuart and Dale. (SSssSSSizzling hot)

I love hot chocolate.

I want more money. for shopping. Again.

I love the fashion here.

I know. Thats a lot of random thoughts.

No comments: