Saturday, September 02, 2006

I have this favourite site which is under the Yahoo search page. It’s called Flickr which actually represents the flash of the photograph ,err….flash? I kinda think that’s what it means.
Anyway, in this place one can find a good quality photograph of practically anything under the sun. Well except those pictures taken by professional photographers of celebrities and models and what nots. This is good because it helps me in the designing in my graphic design course. Only sometimes it comes in the gif format and it is so small and when it is enlarged, the pixels break. That, I don’t like.
Some pictures are edited so well that it looks almost professional. Oh, just the fact that this pictures are on a public site that makes it not so pro. Try it.
I’ve been listening to this song from Hinder. Its called ‘Lips of an Angel’. It sound like one of nickelbacks song called ‘Far Away’. Also one of my favourites. Anyway Vic and I were discussing this particular song in detail about how this guy and his ex who both did not move on from where they ended but they already have current partners. I like how this particular song sounds like a conversation which not many artist has done or been able to do.
Vic said these ‘but does this mean we don't mind the dude being unfaithful?’ and from there on we went on discussing this song like it is part of our lives. From thinking from the ex’s point of view to the current girlfriends. Heheh. If only Hinder knew how well both of us appreciates their song. And Vic only just heard of this song. :P. anyway this is they lyrics
"Lips Of An Angel"
Honey why are you calling me so late
It's kinda hard to talk right now
Honey why are you crying is everything okay
I gotta whisper cause I can't be too loud
Well, my girl's in the next room
Sometimes I wish she was you
I guess we never really moved on
It's really good to hear your voice saying my name
It sounds so sweet
Coming from the lips of an angel
Hearing those words it makes me weak
And I never wanna say goodbye
But girl you make it hard to be faithful
With the lips of an angel
It's funny that you're calling me tonigh
tAnd yes I've dreamt of you too
And does he know you're talking to me
Will it start a fightNo I don't think she has a clue
Well my girl's in the next room
Sometimes I wish she was you
I guess we never really moved on
It's really good to hear your voice saying my name
It sounds so sweet
Coming from the lips of an angel
Hearing those words it makes me weak
And I never wanna say goodbye
But girl you make it hard to be faithful
With the lips of an angel
It's really good to hear your voice saying my name
It sounds so sweet
Coming from the lips of an angel
Hearing those words it makes me weak
And I never wanna say goodbye
But girl you make it hard to be faithful
With the lips of an ange
l(And I never wanna say goodbye)
But girl you make it hard to be faithful
With the lips of an angel
Honey why are you calling me so late

1 comment:

vic said...

wow..our convo oso kena blog ar? :p
but yes, i blame you entirely for getting me hooked on this song..
in fact, i listen to it rather than study.. >_<
aaarrgh! exams...!
ok la, all the best to you..as you can see, my brain doesn't function well anymore.wahaha