Since everyone seems to have something to say about the above, i just thought i might want to add my piece in this. Denise seems to have this knock knock joke, while Sin Eu is in his insomnia and 'freaking out' state, writing a blog a 6.40 am in the morning and Thomas is well,...being Thomas. I don't know about the others, as i dont even dare to go to more than 3 blogs to so called 'have a break'.I just can't concentrate. So what if i have a break every 3 seconds or so from my so-called-studying.
My moms advice to just 'put off that computer' was ignored. The excuse : i need music to concentrate. The verdict : Well this is the prove innit? Writing my crap in the nonsense filled blog.
Yes. I am freaked out. Yes. I need to study. Yes. promised myself not to touch this darling of mine, the computer(so what if this comp belongs to my dad.What is his is mine, and what is mine is mine.). But i have no idea why i cant just sit in one place and study.
Ok, everyone...This is what i need. A huge tub of elephant glue, another tub of Dunlop glue and a chain and a padlock with a code. A code which i can only break if i study that notes-o-mine and in the process, unlock the clues to break that code. Hey! thats and idea. Oh it's written so i get to patent it. HAHA!
So as for readiness, NO WAY im ready. I.am.going.to.die. Plus lecture periods for me are also called sleeping periods. It concludes that i know knuts about the subject im taking. So sue me.
Anyway, something kinda happened that i kinda regretted. I dont know what came to me.
Maybe its just the fact that im irrational from the studying(hey, i did study a lil ) or maybe it is because of the stress. I stole a batang of ciggaratte from my dad and yeah, i smoked. I don't normally do this as i am NOT a smoker. I only do it on certain occasions. Like when i was drunk. Only that. Anyway, i think i was certainly fated to not smoke. As i was in my room, my mom was out to make milk for the King Aidan. I thought i heard someone came out and, in a panic state, put it out and decided to actually do it in the bathroom, less likely to get caught. HAHA. tough luck, as i was on the way there.....when my mom, came out of the bathroom. I practically shrieked, something i never ever did since i was a baby. I hid it between my fingers and i have NO idea if she saw. She didn't say anything. I'm thinking, when she is more awake, she'd do something to me. Something horrible. Maybe i might not live tomorrow. YAY, dont have to take the bloody exams. HAHA! Take that, people!....niahaha.
But anyway, after that i felt sick(coz of the fag) and i kinda puked. BALASAN TUHAN. Now, other than a lil' freaked i'm okay. Back to trying to studies.
A lil woozy but ok,
BudderFly OuT~
p/s: Good Luck and all the best to those taking your exams.
No comments:
Post a Comment