Its been far too long! I know i have abandoned my dearest blog for a very very long time. i don't blame myself, coz I've been PrEEtie Busy...Other than the fact that my dad keeps blaming me for the state of his computer, which in the end is not my fault.Seriously!!!
Anyway, I've been up to a few things lately and one of it is getting my driving license.Yes i know...Its a bit late isn't it? nah, during the semester break, i registered for driving. After that tak habis the timing during semester break, so I had to do my learning during weekends when I'm back. For your 411 I failed the 1st tine in the hill on the Bahagisn II. Heheh....so I took again pass Wednesday and then YAY! i passes...bring on the cars ppl.....I can FINALLY drive..with a license.niahaha...
Other than that I've just been annoying my nephew. Can't remember that I did some more.Darn...until next time
Budderfly OuT~~~
No comments:
Post a Comment