Oh well. Tagged by both Thomas and Sin Eu….
write a blog with six weird facts/things/habits about yourself.
hmm, this is hard…
1.I have this weird fascination with butterflies. Only it is pronounced as budderflies~. Oh well that is a known fact to most. Haha.
2.I read Harry Potter fan fiction religiously….HAHA pathetic I know.
3. I have 3 very prominent scars on my face. One on the left side of my forehead, another near my left eye and another a lil’ hidden on my righ eyebrow. Talk about ‘keganasan’ masa muda.
4.I cry in most movies and sometimes books.:)Well only yesterday my roommate came in andd saw me crying while reading a story book.She laughed. Brinda, however scorns this sensitive habit of mine.
5.I’m really fake when I am with my cousin. Not going to mention who or which side of the family. They just annoy me.
6. I know that my brother has a tattoo even if he keeps it hidden from us. Even if he had my cousin and friends sworn to secrecy, I know. Call it women’s intuition.HAH….tell mommy and daddy!!!
...........
grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
Heavyset looked at Ralph uneasily. ‘Man needs a doctor,’
stretch your arm out as far as you can.
Hitting my gray drawer and curtains. Hey this place ain’t big alright….:P
what is the last thing you watched on tv?
CSI on Sunday afternoon. That how deprived I am from the idiot box.
without looking, guess what time is it
now look look at the clock. what is the actual time?
with the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
don cha’ by the pussy cat dolls n busta rhymes. And also the fan. It’s moving so fast after my roommate cleaned it.
when did you last step outside? what were you doing?
At 11.57 to buy burger ayam special cheese. Hungry wat! Didn’t eat dinner you know.
before you started this survey, what did you look at?
my assignment which is due tomoro. Trying to get it to look as original as possible as I think it looks a lot like one of my classmates. Damn, lucky if I don’t get sued..
what are you wearing now?
a purple spaghetti strap top with a yellow, blue, black shorts. Talk about bad color combination.
did you dream last night?
I don’t remember my dreams. Plus I was so tired I slept like a log.
when did you last laugh?
about 15 minutes ago reading thomas’s blog.
what is on the walls of the room you are in?
Simple plan pictures(although I am not as star struck as before), pictures of me, my dog,a heart shaped flower, a og which has six legs, flyers(for inspiration for my future designs…I think), a Gucci envy ad, a rosary, a cross made of palm, my notice board with pictures of my cousins, friends, timetable, my name in a graffiti design, motorshow tix, blast off tix, a Christmas card,.an italy drawn flag and a name card which I did for myself in year one diploma. That’s about it…..Anything Else?
seen anything weird lately?
no…
what is the last film you saw?
’Click’ one helluva good movie. Planning to watch again..
if you become a multi-millionaire overnight, what will you buy?
Buy a Caribbean Island, buy cars, travel, give to charity, my banglos for my parents,get a banglo for myself, get maids to clean up after me, get myself the best computers, ipod, phones…..ok everything….i wont stop.
tell me something about you i don't know
When I was younger I used to look much fairer and my family used to call me Chinese girl. They said I was adopted and my actual mother was my neighbour named Mr and Mrs Chow. Therefore, I got the name Chow Chin Tia. I was so affected by this mistreating of younger sibling that I was a cry-baby when I was younger. Oh when I say family is not sister and brothers. Its parents, uncles, aunts and cousins…
if you could change one thing in the world, regardless of guilt of politics, what would you do?
Everything is free in the world. Won’t it be much easier?
do you like to dance?
Yup. Especially when I’m tipsy or drunk
george bush:
needs to calm down and stop trying to get all the middle eastern countries. Go and have a holiday at a
imagine your first child is a girl. what would you call her?
I like the name Esmeralda. But I can’t imagine what it would be like for her when she grows up. If I want to be simple I’ll just say, Cassandra.
imagine your first child is a boy. what would you call him?
Lancelot. As in Sir Lancelot….HAHAHA, hey, It’ll be unique…more normal *yawn* name would be ethan.
would you ever consider living abroad?
I have been considering this for a long long time. God, get me outta this place…
No comments:
Post a Comment