Well, I just have to remember that there are people suffering even worse problems that me.
Im just praying each day that one by one, I can settle this shit that I have created for myself.
I wish I could run away, change my name and forget my past but it will never be possible. I just have to stand tough, (although with wobbling knees) and face several bowling ball thrown to my face.
There are times when I feel that im ok, but there are times when I feel like dying. Im mentally and emotionally tired yet I cant do anything about it, but slowly but surely everything should be ok soon. I hope and pray.
Its funny that day when i went to church, they had the final blessing and then they sang a hymn. It was so fitting. They sang 'One day at a time, sweet jesus'. Every words now means so much to me and I feel relaxed for that very minute as I know there was a message for me through that song. It wasnt a coincidence.
No comments:
Post a Comment