Anyways, this tag has been long due but as usual I'm just lazy. So here it is, tagged by Lydia.
You guys should find a quite common theme amongst my beautiful male species i'd love to slobber all over and wish they were mine. And, i'll tell you why I love them.
My top 10 HOTTEST actors.
RAWR.
No Numbers. I dont like arranging them.
Milo Ventimiglia.
Emotional Peter Petrelli from 'Heroes' who becomes a bad-ass in the future. Owh, common look at that picture. Wearing a pair of jeans and he is all...wet. Ain't he hot. Sigh!
Zachary Quinto
Psychotic and Bad-ass too. In a trench coat too. Did i tell you how sexy, I find trenchcoats? Ngraww..
Shia LeBeouf
Aww. He's so cute. And adorable. And Hawt. And Lovable. And....
Johnny Depp
Total respect for this hot older man. I mean who, in this world can play a mad man with scissors for hands, a drunk pirate aaand an eccentric chocolate factory owner? He's got a talent and dedication we all hope for. And with looks too.
Zac Efron
Whoever knows me would expect this. Damn he's hot. And, tengoklah badan diaaaa...nngaahh.
Gerard Butler
So manly. A spartan and a phantom? I so love. With the body too.
*nosebleed*
Channing Tatum
I find him sexy. So sexy. So damn sexy. I especially liked him in 'she's the man'.
Wentworth Miller
I only like that he plays Michael Scofield. The genius that risks his freedom and everything to save his bro from the electric chair. THAT...is so sexy. You can save me anytime..hooneih.
Josh Hartnett
When did Pearl Harbour come out? When i was 13 i think? 3 Words. Men.In.Uniform. *Growl* Common, when Pearl Harbour came out I was so... what word do you use for a 13 year old going crazy for an actor?...damn i can'f find the word. Well, my eye was on him, rather than Ben Affleck.
Chase Crawford
Well, I just saw him on Lydia's list and all I could say was.."DAMN...those eyes" He kinda reminds me of Zac.
So yea, if you noticed... Most of MY guys are SOAKING in the water. So SIZZLING hot. RAWR.
oh yeah. i tag whoever that reads this.
RAWR.
No Numbers. I dont like arranging them.
Milo Ventimiglia.
Emotional Peter Petrelli from 'Heroes' who becomes a bad-ass in the future. Owh, common look at that picture. Wearing a pair of jeans and he is all...wet. Ain't he hot. Sigh!Zachary Quinto
Psychotic and Bad-ass too. In a trench coat too. Did i tell you how sexy, I find trenchcoats? Ngraww..Shia LeBeouf
Aww. He's so cute. And adorable. And Hawt. And Lovable. And....Johnny Depp
Total respect for this hot older man. I mean who, in this world can play a mad man with scissors for hands, a drunk pirate aaand an eccentric chocolate factory owner? He's got a talent and dedication we all hope for. And with looks too.Zac Efron
Whoever knows me would expect this. Damn he's hot. And, tengoklah badan diaaaa...nngaahh.Gerard Butler
So manly. A spartan and a phantom? I so love. With the body too.*nosebleed*
Channing Tatum
I find him sexy. So sexy. So damn sexy. I especially liked him in 'she's the man'.Wentworth Miller
I only like that he plays Michael Scofield. The genius that risks his freedom and everything to save his bro from the electric chair. THAT...is so sexy. You can save me anytime..hooneih.Josh Hartnett
When did Pearl Harbour come out? When i was 13 i think? 3 Words. Men.In.Uniform. *Growl* Common, when Pearl Harbour came out I was so... what word do you use for a 13 year old going crazy for an actor?...damn i can'f find the word. Well, my eye was on him, rather than Ben Affleck.Chase Crawford
Well, I just saw him on Lydia's list and all I could say was.."DAMN...those eyes" He kinda reminds me of Zac.So yea, if you noticed... Most of MY guys are SOAKING in the water. So SIZZLING hot. RAWR.
oh yeah. i tag whoever that reads this.
6 comments:
You finally blogged. And you should, more often. Keep us entertained mah. Love all your guys. except for Chase. cuz i don't know him hehe. How come still got Zac there wan. I thought you guys broke up. Still can be on your list ar.
guess what!.i dun know who chase is too. lol. but he does look kinda cute.
shhh!! xac and i have this secret thing going on. was not suppose to tell anyone, but since u asked... HEE!
Btw, i din know i was that entertaining. i think something wrong with u la...not me.
Woohohoh....cyn hearts Chase too!! Chase acted and is still acting in Gossip Girl..
Tsk, u gals should go watch GG ler.
*ps-what secret thing???!! me wanna know too. (pokes cyn)
the secret thing...
zac and i are having a secret affair behind vanessa's back.
HEHE... i cannot believe you guys are playing along with me. HEE..
Shia LeBeouf???
LOL
so, anonymous... and u somehow related to me? or are u some random fler that decided to make fun of my shia?? who are u man, who are u...
Post a Comment