Well..not literally. Just that i've been nagged at until, I think i am able to smartly deflect any more long ramblings accurately aimed at me. Well...most of the time. sigh. I've got siblings who act as fire stones sometimes but no I can't blame them. Siblings will always be siblings.
I think I've lost my ability to write. Wait... did I have one anyway? SHIT. no. HAR HAR HAR. I think the worms are eating my brains inside out. HAR HAR HAR. I think something is wrong with me.
I think that was just to fill up my already dying blog.
On another note, I have finally decided to move on from being a total pig to an exercising pig. Not exactly la. Just going for walks, to get some O2 and to you know, try to lose a lil weight. Because GAWD DAMN, am I huge or what. ok lar, not huge, but i'm getting there.
So yeah, everytime I do some stretches, I've got a miniature human imitating what I am doing. Sigh. They can be so cute and annoying at the same time. OH, let me add....naughty. And amusing.
So, you know, Lissie is only abt a year and a half. Everyday i'll try to teach her stuff to say like "Pretty Cynthia" or "Excellent!", just to lift up my own ego. HAHA. But then everytime i ask her to say, she just says "NO!" or shakes her head. Another thing my dad, mum and I try to ask her is this:
Papa/Mama/Cynthia : Do you love (insert title here) or not???
Lissie : NOooo!
No matter how many times we've taught her to say yes, she just doesn't want to say it. She knows but she is as stubborn as her mother. which is my sister. yes, you Olivia.
Lovely.
Oh, did i tell you. I'm finally putting the final touches on my CV so that I can send it tonite. Sigh. This was my initial reason for blogging. But then again, who wants to hear about me finally getting the nerve to send my CV, rite.
RIGHT!!!!
tata~
------------------------
Can any of you TARCian grab one 'Berita Kampus' for me? Thanx.
Did i tell u. It's my design. woot woot. I know its ugly. They chose the ugliest one. But still....woot woot.
No comments:
Post a Comment