Saturday, June 21, 2008

Me Bored.

Bored. yes. Oh and im suppose to be doing my assignment that has to be passed up on Monday. woo hoo.. still alot more and i am not started...another woo hoo.

Anyways, im wasting time here coz im waiting for my family to be on skype, but looks like they are not. *pouts*

So, i am here instead. Writing. I have no aim. I have no topic. My brains is blocked from producing proper topics.. waaa...

On another note. I am still wondering what is wrong with your blogs. Why did you guys block it from other people? Why? WHY? Gosh. Yeah. You know who you are. My only way to know whats happening back in Malaysia and you guys go and block it. Ai...not that i am angry. No, im never angry or pissed. I am such a good person you know.. GOSH! I am talking crap. No, writing crap.

Anyways, i hope you guys open up yr blogs asap. Im bored and I've got no place to go online. So yeah. Open it up. Pweety pweese?

It's so cold today. ai.... Nice to sleep.

4 comments:

Elmo's Friend said...

here you go. for your sake. =) im so nice. whatnonsenselah.blogspot.com

Sineu said...

ditto the "why?" question. alot of us had been asking the same question.

Denise...good for u to start a new public-non-secretive blog...bad for u to start the trend. XD

~tia~ said...

hahaha.. imagine being all the way here without getting any updates frm yall. yeesh. except for u sin eu. u r such a darrrlin. hahah.

finally.. got a new place to go. yay!

Unknown said...

Ceeeeeeenthiaaaa...i don't know why i'm spamming...guess i'm just bored...