Yay, it’s the weekend. Altough even classes havent started im already stressed. Woo hoo. Go John Moores. You just killed the excitement of being in another country.
Anyways…as I promised you. Updates!
Basic stuff first. I’m fine. I’m adjusting well to the weather. Except for the fact that my face feels like sand paper. Super dry weih. I have to slob on like a thick thick layer of lip balm and moisturiser. Yeah, thanks for the lip balm, guys…lifesaver I tell you.
The place here is like bloody beautiful. Architecture. Is. AWESOME. Mostly its like a mix of old and new. Mostly old. But still bloody beautiful.
Ooohhhh…if you guys are in Dean Walters building, invest in good walking shoes. Because kan, the walk is like, sooooooo daaamn blooooodyyy faaaar. OMG. Can die. Lucky its cold here. Dun have to die in the sun like in Malaysia. Even if the sun shines here, the wind is cold…cold. Seriously either im going to put on a lot of weight because of the rich food they have here(also cos I like all this,hee) or im going to be slim from all the walking.
What have I been doing in this one week? Mostly shopping for groceries…haha. And walking around in Liverpool area.
One day I calculated I actually walked 6 hours. 3 hours in the morning to find China town, another 3 hours around albert dock and the 3 graces. Cool huh. Wasn’t very tiring, but the legs were pain.
Went to chester as a school trip. Oohh, today I went for the mayors parade. Then, the orientation and crap lah. Class starts on Monday. Shit. Waaa… assignment due on Thursday. I forgot what else I did. Nvm, just look at the pictures. Here.
By the way, did you guys know about that daylight saving thing…yeah. It more daylight here than night time. Sundown at 9.45 pm and sunrise at 4 am. Fuh.
Actually i lazy to type the details. lol. just go through the pictures will ya.
P/s : Internets limited. thats why you see very little of me online. Sorry ya.
1 comment:
Sounds oh-so fun. Can't wait. Maybe I should do a countdown. 365 days to go.
Thanks for the updates.. and take care yourself.
Post a Comment