Friday, April 09, 2010

KARMA!

'With every action, comes and equal and opposite re-action. Newton's 3rd law of motion, and also the principle Karma is based on. You do good, you will receive good, you do bad, you will receive bad. You inflict pain, pain shall be inflicted upon you'

Ok. So i just saw that in a status update done by one of my cousins(?).

I Think KARMA just came and bit me hard in the ass. Like severe bleeding kinda bit.

I guess, I'll have to just move on from this bit of life... but ya know when it comes this, its hard. I've seen it happening around me, but never to me. So its hard dealing with this. Am not one for concise understanderble bit of explaination from my part, so im not gonna go into detail. There goes my macho hide feelings kinda attitude. hehe.

BTW, I cant get a title. oh wait *inserts title*. Simple.

No comments: