Please disregard previous blog entry. I am bored no more. In fact, I practically dont have time for myself. LOL. I know, me and my freakin tempremental mood swings.
I hate being bored...No, I think being bored is the best thing in the world. I wish I was bored. Why didn't i appriciate being free?~ FUCK! make up your damn mind woman!
I've got more to say, but apparently my blogs has been dry of visits. So not much good it would be for me to write an essay of what happens in my life and not have anyone read it or say anything.
There is so many things I wish to say, but I feel its better if I kept it to myself for the many reason that only I would know and be paranoid about. Not that it matters much.
I do realise i sound depressed. But I'm not. Really. Just stating the facts.
No comments:
Post a Comment