Monday, November 09, 2009

hello people.

just dropping by my half dead blog to say "HI, I'm alive!"

Too many things happening in my life right now, i'd say it feels like a rollercoaster but it sounds too cliche. And I am not exactly a fan of baring my soul for the world to see.... Except for those really embarassing moments when someone actually manages to get something out of me. damn you!

So anyway, I'm heading off to Pangkor for a LONG needed holiday on the 11th. Don't miss me..... On second thoughts, its not like yall did anyway...:( dun fwen u all.

Oh, im back to job hunting again. Do pray for me. thanks.

2 comments:

Katherine said...

Pangkor?? Didn't ajak us?!!!

Why job hunting again??

~tia~ said...

heheh....sorry ya! lol it was a last minute plan done by me cuzin's n her friends. i tagged along.

yeah, my course habis, so now, find job or do practical, BY WHICH none i have found..:( boo hoo.