I've been pretty depressed lately. No pin pointing where this comes from but i think it is mainly coming from me not being able to find a job and having too much time on my hand.
Btw, in my total boredom I've been colour-ing stuff on photoshop. I have many half done stuff, it is very usual for me cos i always dont finish what I start. Only a few are finished art...only a few.
Anyway, i is bored gila babi(as mentioned earlier) that i actually finished something i started 2 days ago. took me about 5 hours all together minus-ing the times i went to sleep, bathe, eat, watch tv(wow right.... so damned busywtf).
Anyway, not to confuse people again. The line-art, the one where it is 'DRAWN' by pen is done by nami86. You can see her work on her deviantart account. ---> nami86 .
She's got really good fan-art and her works make innocent couple's you see on tv look soooo 18sx. Really.
Btw, in my total boredom I've been colour-ing stuff on photoshop. I have many half done stuff, it is very usual for me cos i always dont finish what I start. Only a few are finished art...only a few.
Anyway, i is bored gila babi(as mentioned earlier) that i actually finished something i started 2 days ago. took me about 5 hours all together minus-ing the times i went to sleep, bathe, eat, watch tv(wow right.... so damned busywtf).
Anyway, not to confuse people again. The line-art, the one where it is 'DRAWN' by pen is done by nami86. You can see her work on her deviantart account. ---> nami86 .
She's got really good fan-art and her works make innocent couple's you see on tv look soooo 18sx. Really.
Anyway this is the line art she drew.

And this is the coloring (called digital painting but i prefer to call it colouring cos im childish like that) i did.
[thanks denise. i corrected it already]
The only thing I like about this colouring is the hair. Nice right....nice right.... Please tell me its nice or ill kill myself. (click to make it bigger, if not whats the point?)
no really.
I hate the skin. Apparently I can only make one texture of cloth. Cotton. Was hoping to make her baju look silky but apparently tak jadi. So, comment please. like, no like. whatever lar, dun worry i wont kill myself.
Oh, just to inform you guys that those two are Edward and Bella of Twilight.

And this is the coloring (called digital painting but i prefer to call it colouring cos im childish like that) i did.
[thanks denise. i corrected it already]The only thing I like about this colouring is the hair. Nice right....nice right.... Please tell me its nice or ill kill myself. (click to make it bigger, if not whats the point?)
no really.
I hate the skin. Apparently I can only make one texture of cloth. Cotton. Was hoping to make her baju look silky but apparently tak jadi. So, comment please. like, no like. whatever lar, dun worry i wont kill myself.
Oh, just to inform you guys that those two are Edward and Bella of Twilight.
5 comments:
OOOOWH! NICE! Me likey!
hehehe nice colouring and the blood!! butbut i noticed something...the guy's left hand macam disconnected from his body!! teehee.
o0oooooo...actually i saw it but i too lazy to perbetulkan nya. hehe. damn yr eyes are sharp.
thanks btw both of yuuuuu....
fuh nt bad cyn..cantik..hehehehee ;p
yay! thanks for the encouragement wei... hehe...
see la, if i actually finish one of it, ill put another one here..
Post a Comment