Monday, March 09, 2009

The Bridesmaids Curse

For the second time in my life, I've been asked to be a bridesmaid. I accepted of course, being that she was one of my closest cousin growing up. But I have to warn everyone that this will be my last time accepting this honour because,

i don't want to be hit by the....

Bridesmaids Curse. Noktah.

Ever heard of the saying "Always the bridesmaid but NEVER the bride"? Not that I worry about growing old, alone and crabby, just that upping the chances of that is a turnoff. So no more bridesmaiding for anyone else. No hard feelings anyone, I know how much you all love me. :P

2 comments:

Elmo's Friend said...

hehehe. come on. look wat happened in 27 Dresses! no curse no curse.

~tia~ said...

fiction fiction. if my life were like the movies i think ill be living a very contented life. hahaha. was thinking of the same movie when i wrote this. lol.