Im finally done. Its a bloody good feeling, after the countless sleepless nights. Life will, hopefully, go on without anymore bumps. *happy sigh*
I will be leaving to my cousin's place in 7, no 6 more minutes. takes about 6 bloody hours of bus ride. But still, the oppurtunity is there, why not just take it. I seriously wanna thank both my mom and dad for letting me pursue my studies here in the UK, gosh the amount of money that I have to pay you back... Better pray i get a good job when im back.
So I know i haven't been writing, i know. Bouts of depression, exhaustions and sickness have been surrounding me. Now that i am able to get enough rest, hopefully my trips will be smooth sailing and enjoyable.
Don't know whether i'll be able to come online that often now that I will be travelling alot, so i would warn yall that there would be less updates. :( sorry! But, please pray for my safe journey...I Cant wait to see you guys and especially my family who has always been there for me. Love you guys!
Done, with 2 minutes to spare...
2 comments:
well, you earned ur euro trip. don't forget to stop by amsterdam, now. XD
wow, time flies so fast. have a save journey...miss u. :)
Post a Comment